Magic Boss

Aveeno

Magic Boss

Message par Aveeno »

Hi,

Is it possible to add a new magic boss to the game for players over 140+ magic? In Pk since most high level boss's are in pk so it's only fair.

Thank you.

-Becasse-

Re: Magic Boss

Message par -Becasse- »

I think that in my opinion there are enough magic bosses I had plenty of feedback explaining that the brand loots are quite good ... the difficulty is at its appointement, normaly is the magic ...
In addition, they now have the targeting that has been established for some time for the magic xp I think that really, we have enough up ...
especially that up to lvl 110 magic, which is a very cool lvl for magic there are short xp by lvl ...
Combattante à la retraite
Apprentis Nécromant
Mage aguéris
{Grande Protectrice de Séridia}

Devise: ~Liberté ; Amour ; Justice~
Becasse.

Aveeno

Message par Aveeno »

In my opinion, i don't think you know anything. You're only 63 magic, I heard the other day you were complaining that magic is too easy and that certain players like me play too much and are always online, so your opinion is also biased, thanks.

Look at all the a/d boss's. They have them every 5-20 a/d levels, and they have triple the boss's. Yet magic boss's they are only 4? That's crazy. I think a magic boss in PK, for players that are higher than 140 magic is needed at this point.

Crowley

Message par Crowley »

Ajouté au listing
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un MP si vous avez des projets, des questions ou autre.

Répondre