Smite Summon

Idées proposées par les joueurs et non liées à des développements planifiés.
Répondre
Aveeno

Smite Summon

Message par Aveeno »

Hello,

I think the spell Smite Summon damage need to be x3 or x4. Currently the spell does such low damage it is insignificant. Not to mention most high level creatures for necro have high resistance to magic.. Only the low levels don't. So when you try to do on a creature with magic resistance like yeti.. any trolls.. giant, in the future infernal trolls, pieer or dragon the damage is like 10, but heal is like 40+.

Currently, you can cast the healing spell which cost 2 life essence.. and no mana and no cooldown to heal your necro creatures.. ALSO, you heal more than the damage done to them.

Yet, the damage you do with smite summon.. which cost mana and has a cooldown, is so low and you use mana. A player can just sit there and heal w/o burning mana, while one player runs out of mana, and hasn't accomplished anything.

Also, the heal radius for the spell is like 10x10? Even bigger im sure. But the spell range for damage is like 3x3.

Thank you.

-Becasse-

Re: Smite Summon

Message par -Becasse- »

For once or twice I agree with you! :D
Yes indeed for having tested, we waste it's essences more than other things...
Damage should always be less strong than healing in my opinion.
Either we can target a few creatures at most: 3 or 4 by increasing the damage to 40 or 50 without worry or all the targets and being able to inflict 30 max damage :)

(I go on the optics of a necromancer vs necromancer)
(if we go on the logic of: it's a fighter against necromancer, there, yes we have to increase the damage to easily 40)

To you.
Combattante à la retraite
Apprentis Nécromant
Mage aguéris
{Grande Protectrice de Séridia}

Devise: ~Liberté ; Amour ; Justice~
Becasse.

Elrrith Nagasdar

Message par Elrrith Nagasdar »

I fully agree with Aveeno's analysis however, I don't have a better proposition to make.
So, anything that would improve this spell will be welcome.
Haut-Elfe armé d'une pioche

[MP de Grhump: (Si, tu m'as berné en beauté !)

Aveeno

Message par Aveeno »

Thanks, just posting to give this logical idea which totally makes sense some recognition from staff members :)

Aveeno

Message par Aveeno »

Same as I mentioned above :)

Aveeno

Message par Aveeno »

Not sure why this thread is not getting more recognition. Would like to hear people's thoughts, even if they agree or do not. I think what I stated make sense :)

Crowley

Message par Crowley »

On peut (après c'est pas moi qui vais coder) lier les dégâts au (niveau de magie + niveau nécromancie), un bon magicien fera + de dégâts, un bon nécromant aussi et un bon nécro-mage en fera encore davantage, ça aurait du sens.

A vous de proposer un calcul qui fasse sens
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un MP si vous avez des projets, des questions ou autre.

-Becasse-

Message par -Becasse- »

Je suis plutôt pour ;)
Quand j'aurais les sources de base distinctifs pour Mage et Nécro je me propose de faire un test qui seras contrôlé par la suite par plusieurs joueurs et l'équipe.
Merci :D
Apprentis Nécromant
Mage aguéris

Becasse.

Crowley

Message par Crowley »

Ajouté au listing
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un MP si vous avez des projets, des questions ou autre.

Crowley

Message par Crowley »

Toujours en attente d'une proposition de calcul qui tienne la route

Aveeno

Message par Aveeno »

Crowley a écrit :
03 avr. 2022, 11:19
We can (afterwards it's not me who will code) link the damage to (magic level + necromancy level), a good magician will do more damage, a good necromancer too and a good necro-mage will do even more, that would make sense.

It's up to you to come up with a calculation that makes sense
I am not sure what the current calculation is.. Though the spell is a magic spell.. I think the damage should be double of what it currently is for magicians. It can be 2.5 if you take necro into account, since you suggested that it should be stronger if you do both necro and mage..

I think this is somewhat of a balance for now.. can test it later to see.

Before necro players (myself included) panic.. let's remember.. my first post on this thread :) Also the heal range is much higher than 10x10 after some testing :D

-Becasse-

Message par -Becasse- »

Aveeno a écrit :
22 déc. 2022, 03:50
Crowley a écrit :
03 avr. 2022, 11:19
We can (afterwards it's not me who will code) link the damage to (magic level + necromancy level), a good magician will do more damage, a good necromancer too and a good necro-mage will do even more, that would make sense.

It's up to you to come up with a calculation that makes sense
I am not sure what the current calculation is.. Though the spell is a magic spell.. I think the damage should be double of what it currently is for magicians. It can be 2.5 if you take necro into account, since you suggested that it should be stronger if you do both necro and mage..

I think this is somewhat of a balance for now.. can test it later to see.

Before necro players (myself included) panic.. let's remember.. my first post on this thread :) Also the heal range is much higher than 10x10 after some testing :D
Totally agree once again with Aveeno! :D The treatment is such a large area that even if you move away from the hordes there is no problem treating them, you would have to check but I was thinking of 13x13 for the treatments, that seems a bit too much to me anyway: 9x9 would already be very very good.

As for the fate of the summoned strikes, it would be necessary for the necromancy side to be equal to the code on the magic side, +2 damage every 10 levels.

Therefore, the offensive spell will be slightly more powerful than the care one, don't forget that if the offensive spell is played by several people, my calculations are already powerful enough.
Apprentis Nécromant
Mage aguéris

Becasse.

Répondre